I know it's getting old, so I'll put it under the cut. Scotty.( hereCollapse )
However, there are more things going on in my life. SURPRISE! Lol.
1. DHS finally approved my daycare. FINALLY. Lol. So, I have that taken care of. :) I don't know what's going on in July, things are going to be weird.. I only have class for 3 days and I'm not sure if they will give me the entire month or not - they told me they would but who knows. Luckily, the lady that runs the child care lets me pay the DHS price instead of the regular price, so it will be expensive in July but I won't have to pay anything but $20 each month, the rest of the year. So, it'll make up for it. Except, my home/car insurance is coming up for renewal and that's like 1500. /sigh.
2. V is now in all of her activities. Cheerleading, dance, and basketball. It's intense. I'm glad that two of those happen at her daycare and the other one is on Monday evenings. she really enjoys it all and looks forward to it every week. :)
3. I'm a week in to my Economics course. :D I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The professor told me on Thursday that I should be a double major.. that I should major in Econ instead of minor in it. :D I wonder why? I didn't ask. I was caught off guard.. so I'm going to ask her this week. :) It is a lot of work. I go to class every day of the week, Mon-Fri, so anything assigned on Monday is due Tuesday. I'm not used to that at all, but it is definitely helping me to not procrastinate as much! I didn't have my book so I wasn't able to read a little ahead, so I'm trying to catch up on that. :\ We have a quiz on Monday and an exam on Wednesday. EEP. I'm going to finish up some reading today.. it's been so lazy. Lol.
4. I'm addicted to watching tv shows on netflix now.. it's so much easier than finding a movie, since it has so many episodes and IDK.. yep.. so.. I am now watching Once Upon A Time, only have 11 episodes left on the 2nd season and hopefully they will put the 3rd season up soon. >.< Really happy that they renewed it for the 4th season. :D I have a ton of tv shows to catch up on Scotty and I have agreed to watch the walking dead [I'm making him watch it] and Revolution [he's making me watch it] together. Lol. To get caught up. >.< TV shows are so much easier to watch. I did watch World War Z yesterday too..
5. I'm having a hard time with the custody thing. V misses Brian but IDK if he is changing. He never wants to listen to anyone but himself. /sigh. I just hope that I can find a new attorney so that I can get this figured out. I let V call him about once a week.. :\ I hate doing that, but idk.. it's father's day so I let her call him.. and it's all "I miss you, I want to see you" and it's frustrating.